Having the right foundation is very important in every area of life. It`s no different with money. Good financial systems will promote the right financial attitude and practice. They will also reduce the risk of errors, fraud and enable you to track your organisation`s income and expenditure.
We want to assist you in understanding why it is important to keep proper accounts and records and to develop your basic book-keeping skills.
- By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- compile their organisation`s receipts and payments accounts
- set up and maintain a system that tracks their organisation`s petty cash payments.
- set up and maintain their organisation`s cash-book system
- keep track of their organisation`s banking transactions
- produce an income and expenditure report
This course will benefit anyone who handles or is responsible for money, volunteers and management members. It is also suitable for those with little or no knowledge of accounting or book-keeping.