provides services such as payroll, audit/ independent examination, bookkeeping, training, consultancy, advice and more, and we do them well.
FINANCE/ PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION
Our professional payroll services enable groups and organisations to improve their efficiency by allowing them to concentrate on their core activities. We also help them to meet part of their employment obligations and also avoid penalties from HMRC.
payroll service provides
- Calculation of staff salaries (incl. overtime, bonus, additional pay)
- Provide payslips for each member
- Calculate Tax (PAYE) and National Insurance contributions
- Provide breakdown of payments to staff and Inland Revenue
- Calculate Statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Complete End-of-year returns
- Offer advice and support on any employment issues
- Give up to date information on Tax and salary issues
- Keep record of all payments as well as provide all documents to Inland Revenue if requested.
Members- £6.00 per person per month
Non-members- £12.00 per person per month
We will also complete your end of year returns and file them online for you should you wish us to do so. There is a charge for this service. As far as possible we will deal with any problems concerning HMRC on your behalf for no extra charge.
AUDIT/ INDEPENDENT EXAMINATION
This service enables our clients to meet the requirements of both the Charity Commission and the Companies House. They were also able to meet the financial reporting obligations to their respective funders.
This service is available to clients that have enormous burden regarding their bookkeeping.