Do You Need Training in Financial Skills?
We offer a range of one-day training courses designed to build your skills in key financial areas, whatever your starting point.
Whether you are part of a voluntary sector organisation or a small business, you will benefit from our highly interactive training sessions. Our courses are suitable for all staff members, including volunteers, employees, managers & trustees.
Our courses cover key topics from budgeting to project accounting, understanding financial statements and financial processes and procedures. We even offer specialist courses on financial management for trustees as well as courses in bookkeeping, payroll and tax returns. Course materials and training manuals are provided, so you’ll leave the course with everything you need to use your new skills at work.
We can also create courses just for your organisation, if you have particular needs.
Full day courses cost £15 for members and £30 for non members and run from 10:00am- 4:00pm.
Refreshments and lunch are provided and included in the price.
All courses must be paid for at the time of booking.
Special rates are available to in house tailor made courses.
The following courses are available to individuals and organisations:
• Money Management and Personal Budgeting (free) Read more
• Book keeping Part I Read more
• Book keeping Part II Read more
• Introduction to Budgeting Read more
• Advanced Budgeting Read more
• Understanding your Financial Statement /Audited Accounts Read more
• Management Reporting Read more
• Project Accounting Read more
• Financial Polices and Procedures Read more
• Financial Management and Controls for Trustees Read more
• PAYROLL I - Paying Employees Read more
• PAYROLL2- End of Year Returns Read more
To find out more about the training courses, please dot hesitate to contact our office on (+44) 0207 708 5999