has a range of one day courses especially designed for voluntary sector organisations. They are open to anyone in the organisation, whether they are volunteers, staff or management committee members. Courses are based on interactive learning format, with group exercise, questions and discussion. All course materials and training manuals are provided (participants are free to keep these materials for future references).
Full day courses cost £15 for members and £30 for non members and run from 10:00am- 4:00pm.
Refreshments and lunch are provided and included in the price.
All courses must be paid for at the time of booking.
Special rates are available to in house tailor made courses.
The following courses are available to individuals and organisations:
Money Management and Personal Budgeting (free) Read more
Bookkeeping Part I Read more
Bookkeeping Part II Read more
Introduction to Budgeting Read more
Advanced Budgeting Read more
• Understanding your Financial Statement /Audited Accounts Read more
• Management Reporting Read more
• Project Accounting Read more
• Financial Polices and Procedures Read more
• Financial Management and Controls for Trustees Read more
• PAYROLL I - Paying Employees Read more
• PAYROLL2- End of Year Returns Read more
To find out more about the training courses, please dot hesitate to contact our office on (+44) 0207 708 5999