Keeping a record of your income and expenditure is just the first stage of managing your organisation’s money.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- prepare receipts and payments account for their organisation
- prepare a balance sheet from their organisation’s income and expenditure account
- close their accounting records at the end of the financial year
- understand the difference between Receipts and Payments accounts and Income and Expenditure accounts
- understand debtors, creditors and prepayments etc