If everything your organisation does is treated as an activity or project, then you will be able to identify all individual costs that are associated with them.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- understand how costs and activities are classified
- understand how to identify and trace spending to different projects
- understand how to bring all the project costs into main account
- split management and shared costs across the different projects
- determine the unit cost of your service without under-valuing your service
The course will benefit those who have some knowledge of accounts and those who have attended the financial planning and budgeting course. It is also suitable for management committee members, finance staff and those responsible for preparing budgets for your organisation.